Friday, April 6, 2012

Stars and Stripes Quilt ~ UFO Finished :)

I wanted to share a pic of my Stars and Stripes Quilt that I finished on March 28th. I just love how it turned out. I posted it to an online quilting board, and it got rave reviews :) Those ladies are so sweet!

Also, this is my 3rd UFO finish this year. I have a list with about 30 UFO's on it, and with 3 off of there it's down to 27! Progress is progress ;) My dream is to have all 30 done before Jan. 1st 2013!!






I also wanted to share a quilt that was finished about 2 years ago, and it's my Thinking of Spring Quilt. It was made in the winter months, and I was soooo ready for Spring to get here at the time.Pardon the fold line down the middle :)


For the backing, I had these 5 blocks leftover, and I wanted to incorporate them somehow, so I appliqued them to the wide quilt back, and used the center one for a quilt label.

Well off to what I like to call my sewing lab!! I will be working on some more of the Funky Houses and cutting into some fabric for my pincushions. I also want to try and get a few things done on my list I mention last night....

Hopefully, I will come back with an update tonight on what I did get done :)

Have a great Friday!

Susan

1 comment:

  1. I love the quilting of the first quilt. Is it made by you or did you give it to a longarmquilter? It looks sooo beautiful!!
    greetings - Veronika

    ReplyDelete