Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sewed away today....

I had a wonderful day today of sewing away - actually yesterday too :) The last two days I have been sewing away on some Funky House blocks (will post some pics soon) for a swap. I loooooove swaps!! I do alot of them on two groups. It's such a wonderful way to get connected to other quilters, and see all the different talent. Not to mention all the new friends you make.

I am also planning out and will be making 2 pincushions for another swap. It will be so fun to see what I get back. The creativity in these groups are amazing!

On the agenda to get accomplished, I need to get done:

- Preparing binding for my Hot Pink Log Cabin quilt and then get it sewed on
- Get the final borders on my Spring quilt
- Get the sashing completed on my Yellow and Blue BOM
and
- there is a long list to go on from here.. lol.. but a few things at a time and it won't feel so overwhelming!

Keep sewing :)

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment