Wednesday, April 4, 2012

So much for keeping it updated!!

Okay, I have been bad I know.. I should have done better with my New Year's Resolution, and gotten more than just 2 posts since Jan.!! Oh well, better now than never - right????

It had crossed my mind the last couple of weeks - like hey I need to update that blog I started, but then get side-tracked. It happens to me all the time!

Anyhoo, I have had 2 finishes for a total of 3 so far for the year 2012. At least I have managed to keep that resolution!!

Here is a pic. of my batik table runner that I have named Ocean Blue, cause it reminds me of the Caribbean waters and colors :)



Here is a better pic of the quilting. I wanted something organic for the runner when it came to the quilting. It will look so good this summer on the table. For some reason that's when I want to display it.                                                                                                                                                             

Today, I took a some pics of my fur babies... I love 'em so very much!!
This here is my Sabie, and my daughter. I have twin 2 legged girls that are 12, and this here is my 4-legged daughter who is almost 3. I have had her since she was 3 months old! She is the sweetest ever!

Ok, this fella here is our Jiggy! As you can tell he is a character, and loads of fun. We (me and hubby) put those clothes pins on his ears (only on the hair and not the actual ear). He sat there for a good while like that and he never even knew they were on there! He was wondering why mom and dad was laughing at him so!! He has an I'm a kid personality, and he is about 2 years old.

Hope everyone is quilting or enjoying life :)

Susan



No comments:

Post a Comment