Monday, January 9, 2012

My First Finish of 2012 :)

I have my first finish of 2012!!! Yipeee!! Yay! I put the last stitch in on Jan. 06. and it was such a good feeling to have a UFO done. This quilt goes back to 2008! Here is a pic of my Butterfly in the Woods quilt:


Yesterday I played around with free motion quilting, and I plan on getting 3 more projects done fairly quickly off of my UFO list - Batik table runner, Hollyhock wall hanging, and a Log Cabin quilt. I also got the binding all prepared for my Patriotic quilt. Now all I need to do is trim my quilt edges, attach, hand sew it to the back, and it will be another finish ;)

Well off to get some sewing and quilting done. I need to work on some swap blocks, and I want to get the binding sewn on my Patriotic quilt, and quilt my Batik table runner. It feels so good to be making some progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment