Thursday, April 19, 2012

Nothing much going on....

Today was one of those days when you are busy, but nothing much going on quilting wise. We went out to lunch with my mom, and then came back to my house and chatted for awhile. Then she left right after the kids got home from school. I had to run to the grocery store for a few things for my girls field trip tomorrow. They are going to Carowinds ( a big amusement park). They are excited but mom always worries about things like that..lol! Got supper done and surfed on the web for a little while to "chill out", but no sewing today :(  I will be at it tomorrow cause of course I have some swaps to be working on. I plan on sewing like a mad woman this weekend, cause I want to stay ahead. I want to get my Spring Garden Quilt Block Swap, Good 'Ol Summertime, and another set of 12 for the Mini Paper Piecing Swap done. I know, lots to do, but sew much fun!

I mailed off 16 baggies of 2.5" Floral strips yesterday for a swap, and when I receive the swapped out baggies in the mail, I plan on making a Triple Irish Chain quilt with them. There is a quilt along that started on one of the sites I belong to, and I want to follow along. I love staying busy with something.

I almost cut into some fabric to start a project yesterday. I have a quilt kit of gathered fabrics, and they are sew yummy, but I resisted, and reminded myself of all the other things I have going on.

I do have my pincushions up here that I can work on by hand, so I think I will do some work on those!!

Quilty Dreams,

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment