Saturday, January 7, 2012

My First Post!!

Well one of my New Year's Resolution's is to be a blogger. I remember once upon a time ago, I had a blog, only to be forgotten about, lost, and destitute to the point I no longer even remember much about it :( Has this ever happen to anyone else out there???

This is a new year and a great time for me to start up and nurture a new blog :) One that will be filled with my life and quilting. So I am glad for those who wish to follow along with me on this journey.

A little about me... My name is Susan, and I am a wife, mother, quilter, and a serial hobbyist (I love lots of different hobbies but quilting is the #1 passion though). I am also a cancer survivor, and cherish each day. I have two fur baby children that I love dearly, so if you see pictures or I mention the name Sabie or Jiggy that's them..lol!

About my quilting.. I have been a quilter for about 8 years now, and I love,love to start new projects. I have a long list of UFO's that need my attention, and I have decided that 2012 is the year of the UFO Busting. I am in an online quilt group that I love dearly, and I do alot (and I mean ALOT!) of quilt swaps with them. I have designed several quilts for swaps there, and they have turned out great. I love to play around on EQ and see what I come up with. Of course I love fabric, and shopping for it ;)

I look forward to my new blog, and sharing with you :)

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment