Saturday, November 17, 2012

Saturday Ramblings

Well, I thought I would blog before going down to the woman cave (my sewing room) :) I have to get done this weekend the Doll Quilt for the swap I mentioned in the earlier post. I pretty much have the top done, and just need to quilt it. I am also making me one, so I can display my turkey at Thanksgiving this week!

I did receive my Secret Santa box, and man-oh-man the temptation not to open it until we are suppose to is hard! I mean realllllly hard!!! I guess I will need to distract myself with all of those Christmas gifts I need to finish. I checked on the delivery status of the SS package I sent and it should be delivered today. It's always a little worrisome when you send something like that, wondering if it's going to be well received. Everyone has different likes and dislikes. Our opening date is Dec.9th, so we will see if I can make it that long!

I sent in recently some Valentine swap blocks and wanted to share pics of the blocks I made and sent. They should be swapped out soon and hopefully they will be headed back home this week. I can't wait to see what all I get back.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment