Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Ditherings...

Yesterday we went and got our fresh live Christmas tree, and got it placed into the stand. After that I was still a little exhausted and tired from our dinner on Friday. We had our Thanksgiving on Fri. as that was what worked best for everyone's schedule. Today though me and my girls have been busy all day with putting up our huge artificial 9 foot tree, then getting lights on both trees, and got them decorated quite a bit. I still have some more to do on them! Not to mention I have to put out my table top decorations, and I haven't even started on the outside. My boys will have to help me with those. My hubby has alot of medical issues and cannot climb anymore, so therefore I am relying on their help.

Not much sewing going on, but I need to be cranking out some more Christmas gifts! Tomorrow I am going to divide my day between sewing and doing more on the holiday stuff. I also plan on getting Design Wall Monday on time :) I do need to make a pincushion and get it out soon. I am in a swap for holiday pincushions. Friday I received my swap blocks back from 2 different swaps - Funky Valentine Swap and Winter/Holidays Swap. I cannot wait to get those into tops, but until the holidays are over I am afraid they are going to have to wait. I will try and snap a pic of them and post of all the beautiful blocks I got back.

Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment